YOURTONE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, USE AND ACCESS
This website has been created and published by YourTone Oy limited liability company (located in Finland), which is entered in the Trade and Companies Register under the symbol 3254868-7.
YourTone operates on the web at yourtone.fi, yourtone.org and yourtone.io. You can select the language of the website at the bottom of the site.
YourTone Oy's goals
- YourTone connects the users of the Services and the providers of the Services in services related to music education.
- YourTone provides Service Providers and Service Users with the technical tools and tools they need to connect with each other to enter into service agreements.
- YourTone's responsibilities are limited to connecting and assisting maintenance between Service Providers and Service Users.
- YourTone is not an agency or a service provider, but a contact site.
These general terms and conditions apply to all users.
Following words or expressions mentioned in these General Terms and Conditions, which begin with a capital letter (singular or plural), mean the following:
(1) "Order" means a paid subscription that entitles you to use yourtone.fi paid services.
(2) "Member" means the Service Provider or user of the Service using yourtone.fi website.
(3) “Service User”: means a person, or more specifically a natural person, who wishes to employ the Service Provider through the Website.
(4) “Service Provider”: means a Member registered on yourtone.fi who wishes to provide and provide music-related services to a Service User. The service provider can be an individual or a company that can provide services under its own name.
(5) “User”: means any User of the Site, whether an individual visitor or a Member.
(6) “Service”: means all paid and free services on the Site.
(7) “Assignment”: means a service provided by the Service Provider or purchased by the Service User.
(8) "Content": means all notices, messages and information in any form uploaded to the Site by a Member.
1. Formation of the contract
(1) Registration is required to use the Yourtone.fi/org/io service. Access to the site and registration are free of charge. The use of the Site is free of charge, depending on the services that the User of the Site needs.
(2) Natural persons may register if they are of legal age.
(3) Registration constitutes a contractual relationship between Yourtone Oy and a registered user. The contractual relationship complies with these general terms and conditions.
(4) By subscribing to a paid service, the registered user also enters into a contractual relationship, separate from the registration, with Yourtone.fi/org/io. Before entering into this contractual relationship, the user will be informed of all paid services and payment conditions. The contractual relationship is established when the user confirms the subscription and the payment terms.
2. Description of the services provided
(1) Yourtone.fi/org/io centrally stores the profile data of those who provide the Service and those who use the Service in order to enable the matching of the search function and users.
(2) Service Providers may create a paid public profile and receive personalised suggestions from suitable Service Users. Service Providers and Service Users may view the public profiles of other Service Providers and contact them by message.
(3) All Assignments are contracts between the Service Providers and the Service Users. Yourtone.fi/org/io is not responsible for any contracts or Assignments between Members.
(4) The Service User can evaluate the Assignment in the Service Provider's profile. Comments and ratings are visible to other Users of the Site. Yourtone.fi/org/io reserves the right not to publish a rating or comment if it appears to be an abuse or inappropriate review.
(5) YourTone Oy may share the social media content of Service Providers on its own social media channels (yourtone.fi/instagram and YourTone/facebook), provided that the Service Provider has indicated the social media channel in question in its YourTone profile. Yourtone Oy use social media content only for the marketing of the Service Providers and to increase the visibility of the Service Providers on the marketing channels of YourTone.fi/org/io.
(6) Yourtone.fi/org/io does not guarantee that contacts made during the contract period will lead to cooperation.
3. Registration and termination
(1) Members undertake to make personal use of the site and undertake to prevent third parties from accessing their account in their place or on their behalf. A Member may only have one account.
(2) The Member undertakes to ensure that his/her user name and password remain confidential. The Member is responsible for any action taken with his/her username and password.
(3) The Service Provider is entitled to terminate the Subscription at any time from its own management profile. In this case, the user's profile will remain on the Service, but it will no longer be visible to other Users and the fee will no longer be charged.
(4) The Service Provider must terminate its Subscription before the end of the current Subscription. Otherwise, the Subscription will be extended for the duration of the previously selected Subscription Period and the termination will not take effect until the end of the paid Subscription Period.
If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can contact us using the form on the "CONTACT US" page.
(5) YourTone Ltd may terminate its contract with Users at its discretion without notice and without cause at any time. YourTone Ltd also reserves the right to delete profiles and/or content published by its Users on its website. If YourTone Ltd cancels the User's Membership and/or deletes profiles or content published by the User, YourTone Ltd is under no obligation to inform the User of the reasons and justifications.
(6) It is the User's responsibility to ensure that he/she does not intentionally or fraudulently provide false information in his/her profile or in other areas of the Portal. YourTone Oy also reserves the right to terminate the existing contractual relationship with immediate effect in such a case.
(7) You can terminate your contractual relationship with yourtone.fi/org/io by contacting us using the form on the "CONTACT US" page. All user data will then be deleted from the service.
(1) Registration is free of charge for all members.
(2) If the Service Provider wishes to initiate a membership and create a profile, he/she will be advised of his/her obligation to pay in order to use the service and will be listed each additional service, the cost incurred and the method of payment.
(3) If the User wishes to use a paid service, he/she will be informed in advance of the fact that the service is subject to a fee. The costs incurred and the services subject to a charge and the methods of payment shall be explained.
(4) The service provider reserves the right to bill "service recipients" using different reimbursement models.
5. Payment terms, Due date, Automatic renewal / Order
(1) All Orders must be paid in full to YourTone Oy in advance on the due date. The payment is intermediated by a payment service provider, whose costs are borne by YourTone Oy.
Users can choose one of the following Subscription options: 1 month BASE membership (Free), 1 month PRO membership €39.90/month (incl.VAT 24%), or PREMIUM membership 239,40 €/6 months (incl.VAT 24%).
YourTone Oy reserves the right to change or modify the above mentioned durations and prices at any time.
(2) The subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period (subscription) initially selected, unless the user has cancelled the subscription via their own administration page. For cancellation of paid services, see "registration and cancellation".
(3) By submitting the information required for the payment procedure and the use of the paid service, the user authorises YourTone Ltd to charge the amount in question.
6. Responsibilities and obligations of the user
(1) The user is solely responsible for the content of the information concerning his/her registration and thus for the information he/she makes available. Yourtone.fi/org/io shall not be liable for claims regarding false, inappropriate or incomplete information provided by the user. The user declares that the information provided on the Yourtone.fi/org/io portal is true.
(3) You understand and agree that Yourtone.fi/org/io may, upon reasonable evaluation, review and/or suspend or remove all or part of the content posted by you. This applies in particular if Yourtone.fi/org/io considers that they violate the General Terms and Conditions or are inappropriate in the sense that they are offensive or illegal or otherwise violate the rights or safety of a third party.
(4) It is the user's responsibility to indemnify YourTone Oy against any complaints, damages, losses or claims arising from the user's negligent and improper registration and/or use of the service.
(5) The user is obliged to treat e-mails and other messages confidentially and to disclose them to third parties only with the express prior consent of the sender. This includes names, telephone and fax numbers, addresses, e-mail addresses and URLs.
(6) It is the user's responsibility to avoid any misuse of the service, in particular yourtone.fi/org/io must not be the subject of any defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful material or information. This includes in particular pornographic, racist, seditious or similar content. It is the user's responsibility not to use the Yourtone.fi/org/io website to intimidate, harass or violate the rights of third parties.
It is the user's responsibility not to use mechanisms, software, script files or other aids in connection with the use of the services that limit or prevent the functionality or availability of the Yourtone.fi/org/io website. The user is not authorised to modify, overwrite, delete or otherwise manipulate the content created by Yourtone.fi/org/io.
(7) Failure to comply with any of the above mentioned procedures may result in the termination of the contract by Yourtone.fi/org/io, as well as in civil and criminal penalties for the user. In particular, Yourtone.fi/org/io reserves the right to remove the user from the portal if he/she violates the instructions at the time of registration or at any time thereafter.
(8) It is the responsibility of the user to understand and take into account the legal provisions regarding the provision of music education and the payment of fees (e.g. tax, health insurance, pension insurance and trade union fees).
7. Responsibility of YourTone.fi/org/io
(1) YourTone and its Members are independent parties, each acting under its own name and on its own behalf.
(2) YourTone does not enter into contracts on behalf of and in the name of the Service Users or Service Providers, but the Service Providers and Service Users enter into contracts with each other through the Site.
(3) YourTone Ltd undertakes to provide its Services with care and in accordance with the applicable rules and specifies that it provides tools but not results, which are automatically accepted by Users. YourTone Ltd's liability is limited exclusively to the provision of the Services in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
(4) Yourtone.fi/org/io is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the information contained in users' registration and profile data, as well as other user-generated content. Yourtone.fi/org/io is also not responsible for any misuse of data.
(5) The contract for the service requested or offered is concluded only between the users involved in the service. Consequently, Yourtone.fi/org/io is not responsible for the performance of the users involved. Accordingly, all matters relating to services received by a user of the Service or payments to which the provider of the Service is entitled - in relation to the relationship between the recipient and the provider - must, without exception, be addressed directly to either the recipient or the provider party concerned. Yourtone.fi/org/io cannot be held liable in such a situation and expressly denies any liability claims, regardless of their nature.
(6) YourTone Oy shall not be liable for any incident or accident occurring to Members or third parties in connection with the Assignments. In general, YourTone Ltd shall not be liable for any category of damage (personal, physical, material, economic or other) that may occur in connection with the Assignments. Complaints will not be considered.
(7) The Operator is not liable for unauthorised access to personal user data by third parties (e.g. by hacking the database). The Operator is also not liable for the misuse of users' data by a third party, if the user himself has allowed a third party to access the data.
(8) The Operator reserves the right - but not the obligation - to check the legality of the text and files (images, videos) uploaded by the User and, if necessary, to delete all or part of the content.
8. Involvement of a third party
Yourtone.fi/org/io is entitled to commission a third party to provide some or all of its services.
9. Cancellation rules
A paid subscription has no right of withdrawal once the service has been activated. The user accepts the terms and conditions of the subscription and confirms the activation of the service at the time of the subscription.
If you have any problems, you can contact us using the form on the "CONTACT US" page.
General rights of use
Users of the website are obliged to use the service properly. This means in particular:
-You will not use the Site to threaten or harass any other person or infringe the rights of any third party.
-You will not upload files that are harmful OR that are protected by copyright.
-User must only upload images that include the user AND the image must be facially recognisable. Any kind of degrading, offensive or illegal content is prohibited.
-The user does not change the way YourTone Oy wants to operate.
Failure to comply with any of the above-mentioned obligations may result in both immediate blocking of the website and civil and criminal penalties for the user himself. Website operators reserve the right to take the necessary measures.
Limitation of liability
YourTone Oy makes every effort to update yourtone.fi/org/io websites, but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the content. In addition,
-YourTone.fi/org/io is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the information contained in users' registration and profile data, or other user-generated content. YourTone.fi/org/io is also not responsible for any misuse of the data.
-The operator is not responsible for unauthorised access to personal user data by third parties (e.g. by hacking the database). The Operator is also not liable for the misuse of users' data by a third party, if the user himself has allowed a third party to access the data.
-The operator reserves the right - but not the obligation - to check the legality of the text and files (images, videos) uploaded by the user and, if necessary, to delete all or part of the content.
Website users who open a user account can delete their registration completely by sending a message via the contact form on the website.