We try our best to protect your privacy. We only use self-hosted analytics, and we try to avoid third party data access. We do use certain third party hosted services for email sending, logging app errors, hosting, and basic marketing. We store data only to enable the features provided to you. We may access that data if necessary to fix and debug service, and perform maintenance tasks.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us:
- Basic personal information (Name, email, address, phone number)
- Configuration of the platform, such as your teaching details, social media links, messages for students/teachers
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support, provide any contact or identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer you use to access our services, including the hardware model, and operating system and version.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies for essential purposes, like security, authentication and internal features.
Use of Information
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process transactions and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services; and
- Personalize and improve our services.
By accessing and using our services, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information to our selected partners, some of them outside of the European Union
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information with third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf.
Some or all of your data might be transferred through, or stored in third party services and cloud providers:
- DigitalOcean - Hosting
- Sendgrid - Email sending
- Sentry - Application error analytics
- Mailchimp - Marketing and mailing list
- Stripe - Payments processing and subscriptions
Third party analytics
All analytics are hosted by YourTone OY, and no third party providers are used
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Your data will be stored and secured indefinitely until you decide to delete your account and all your data from the Service. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, your data will be deleted 5 years after the last customer transaction.
Your Information and data Rights
According to the European General data protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- The right to data portability.
- The data subject's right to access to information.
- The right of correction and rectification of your data.
- The right to have your data erased.
Requests for information should be sent in writing to the controller. The controller will reply to the customer within the time limit laid down in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (usually within one month).
- By using the contact form at https://www.yourtone.fi/fi/contact
- By e-mail to email@example.com
- By letter to PL 9, 04401, Järvenpää, Finland
Version dated 20.8.2022